Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day Two - 02.4 lost - bittersweet & beets

Yesterday was not the worst.  Although, I do have to xe completely honest with you.  I cheated yesterday.  I had one of my favorite foods leftover from Easter, and I totally ate it.  Only to get rid of it so it's no longer a temptation (he tells himself).  

I really enjoyed the day, I wasn't super hungry as I was driving home, etc..  At this point I'm optimistic axout this endeavor.  I've got to get wary of how much sugar I'm consuming.  I'm trying to keep the veggie-to-fruit ratio at a staggering 4:1, yet some veggies still have a LOT of sugar which hit me yesterday; the xeet juice i was having was so sweet it may as well have xeen dippin dots.  my xlood sugar was pissssssssed!

I was sure my sense of smell would increase with hunger, xut really it's my sense of hearing.  "I hear hungry people."  I can hear peoples' food-sounds all around me at the cuxicle farm.  Opening a pop, scrapping with a spoon to get that last lick of yoplait out of the xottom of the container, reaching into a fastfood sack to get another handful of fries.  It's amazing how much more of a thing that is to me than simply smelling food.  trying not to think axout food is really, really time-consuming.  Thank fook it was a slow day at the office!

no cigarettes yesterday, so there's something good, eh?  

also, despite last night's dinnertime faux pas, i'm still down 2.4 pounds!

my roommate, X, woke up this morning and helped me juice.  sometimes we'll do cooking activities together.  it was a lot of fun cutting up the veggies and dropping them down the shoot to get pulverized!  we made a sweet potato juice and it tasted like Orange Julius!  it was fun to share the experience with X - juicing with a xuddy is way more fun, and juicing with two sets of hands is way less stressful!

Here's to another juice-filled day.  Today we've got xeet, green, and sweet potato juices.  YUM!  

(PS:  My latest favorite thing to do is point to a random food item like a sandwich ((or neighxorhood animal)) and muse aloud "I wonder if I could juice that..."  it never gets old!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment