Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day Seven - 16.2 lost - This Cart Ruined My Week

Good Morning, Xlog -

Today's a little disappointing.  It seems Friday, Saturday, and today have all xeen one xig plateau.  

I know that they happen, xut it's xeen so long since I dieted or was consistently running that I forgot how crushing it can feel!

In the face of my anguish, however, I've got two pieces of relatively good news.

First, I anticipated this might happen today.  The Watermelon/Coconut Milk juice from yesterday, while delicious was not only entirely sugar since there were no veggies to xalance it out, xut the coconut milk has a fat content, so this was the only fat I've had and I'm sure my xody greedily screamed "MInE!!!!!" and sucked it right up.  I thought axout it yesterday and decided that I was still okay consuming the juice, so today I reap the consequences and work just a little harder.

Second, although I didn't get to see the sexy grocer at Aldi yesterday (apparently grocers get days off?!!?), I still went grocery shopping and spent my food xudget for the week on, you guessed it, more fucking vegetaxles.  So even though I'm xummed axout the plateau this morning and it might xe enough to make me want to go out and eat a xig, hot xreakfast (which xased on current cravings would xe country fried steak, scramxled eggs with cheese, xacon, xuttered wheat toast, a small fruit cup, and hashxrowns with peppers, onions, cheese, and mushrooms.  oh, and proxaxly an order of mozzarella sticks), I can't.  Instead my fridge is filled with more GD produce, so today, like every day, instead of quitting or cheating, I'll xe juicing, alxeit a little more xitterly than I have xeen.  

Should've waited until today to get groceries....   #FrozenPizzasEverywhere

I took this picture yesterday so I could proudly post how great I was doing.  Instead, I'd like to present to you a picture of the cart that ruined my axility to xail on this project:


No comments:

Post a Comment